Bridgestone A.C.T. (Thailand) Co., Ltd. “Company” aware in the importance of protecting your personal data. The Company would like to inform you of the details about the collection, using, or disclosure your personal data as follows:
1. Personal data that the company collected from you
“Personal Data” means any information about an individual that enables an individual to be identified either directly or indirectly. but does not include the information of the deceased.
The Company will collect, using and disclose your personal data that the Company receives directly or indirectly which consists of
• Personal Data
Including: title, first name-surname, date of birth, age, gender, ID card number, passport number
• Contact Data
Including current residence address or house registration address or workplace address (Headquarters and/or branches) or a convenient contact address or address for delivery of goods and/or services, phone number, fax numbers, email addresses, social media channels (such as LINE ID, Facebook ID, or social media account information).
• Vehicles Data
• Financial and Transaction Data
Including account numbers, credit card numbers debit card number payment information.
• Technical and Usage Data
such as IP Address number, login information, search information (Website Browsing) from the use of Cookie ID information, device type, settings, other platforms and technologies used to access our website.
• Profile Data
such as data on interests, preferences, budget, reasons for purchasing products and opinion data from survey responses.
• Marketing and Communication Data
such as your setting in receiving the marketing data from the Company and Third Party, including contact data with the company, such as tape recordings in the event that you contact via the call center or through other social media channels, etc.
• Other Data
Such as the data that you need to provide to the company. (The Company can collect, use, disclose, process that personal data as required by law without consent. For example, data that you provide to comply with a law or contract, or it is necessary to provide the data to enter a contract or any other data as required by law If you do not provide such data to the company. The company will not be able to operate as you wish or as the company has notified you or can proceed under other laws), marketing statistical analysis or statistical data that does not identify an individual, video surveillance (CCTV) data, conversations and communications over telephones or electronic devices including collecting your pictures in various activities which provides the necessary data for the legitimate interest.
2. Methods of collecting personal data
• Through various channels of the Company such as electronic documents, oral.
• Through various online media channels. of other service providers.
3. Links to other websites
This Privacy Notice will be terminated when you click on a link from our website that links to another website. If other websites collect, use, or disclose your personal data, you will be deemed to have terminated your visit to our website. For the benefit of your privacy, we recommend that you should read the privacy notice of every website that you visit.
4. Processing of your personal data
The Company will process your data as required by law as follows:
• When we have your explicit consent according to the purpose that has been notified to you.
• When we are required to perform a contract to which you are a party or when processing your request before entering a contract such as providing services to you, compliance with our internal processes to achieve contract performance objectives.
• When it comes to complying with laws of the Company such as preventing and detecting transaction irregularities that lead to illegal activities, reporting personal data to government agencies as required by law.
• When companies must process for the public interest or performing duties as assigned by a government agency to carry out.
• When a company processes it for a legitimate interest, such as internal management, disclosure to affiliates, developing work standards in accordance with the Company's personal data protection policy and this privacy notice, prevention, coping and reducing risks that may arise from illegal activities including recording images in the service center area or branches or other areas for the safety of residents in the area and maintaining relationships with customers, such as handling complaints, offer of benefits.
5. Purposes for collection, using, or disclosure your personal data
• To complete the transaction as you wish or to take other actions as you request.
• To improve and develop the Company's services.
• To carry out the contract with the parties that the Company procurement or use of services.
• To carry out the contract that you are a party to the company.
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations and/or for any other benefit that you have given your consent.
• To marketing and advertising purposes. and sales promotion.
• To enter into a contract for procurement, to check the quality of goods and/or services and/or performance assessment In the event that you are a service provider or supplier or outsource
6. We use your personal data for marketing.
เราอาจใช้ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของท่าน เกี่ยวกับ ข้อมูลทางเทคนิคและการใช้งาน (Technical and Usage Data) และ ข้อมูลความสนใจ (Profile Data) ของท่าน เพื่อวิเคราะห์และนำเสนอสินค้า (ผลิตภัณฑ์) และ/หรือบริการให้กับท่าน รวมไปถึงเพื่อแจ้งข้อมูลข่าวสาร นำเสนอสิทธิประโยชน์และโปรโมชั่นต่างๆ
We may use your personal data on Technical and Usage Data and your Profile Data to analyze and offer goods (products) and/or services to you including to inform the information, offer various benefits and promotions. You may opt out of marketing communications via email: email@example.com if you choose, opt-out of marketing communications. It will not affect the goods (products) or providing services to you or any other previous transactions that you have with the Company
8. Personal Data Disclosure
The Company may disclose your personal information. under the protection rules of the Personal Data Protection Act to the following agencies
• Government agencies to operate in accordance with the law or a lawful order such as the Revenue Department for filing a withholding tax or VAT.
• Affiliates including employees, or agents for the benefit of the Company's operations and the performance of contracts with you, such as reporting, communication, etc. You can see the list of affiliated companies in
• Third parties who are service providers in connection with your relationship with the Company, such as transactional and financial service providers, auditors, consultants, technology and information service providers (e.g. cloud systems, SMS services, call center services), provide roadside assistance services, etc.
9. Security measures
The Company has measures to secure personal data and enforces a strict personal data protection policy to keep your personal data safe such as the separation between general and personal data. data encryption, restricting the person who has access to the data, require that our service providers have an appropriate level of security standards, such as categorizing your personal data as confidential Information, systems in security, confidentiality contract between the Company and our employees, and external service providers.
10. Retention Period of personal data
11. Rights of the Data Subject
Your rights as a personal data subject are as follows:
• Right to access and obtain a copy of the personal data that the Company collects, uses, and discloses.
• Right to request correction of personal data to provide such data to be accurate, current, or complete.
• Right to request erasure of personal data or make it non-identifiable information.
• Right to request the suspension of the use of personal data, such as asking the company to suspend the use of personal data during your exercise of rights under other topics or requesting to suspend the use of personal data instead of deleting or destroying personal data.
• Right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
• Right to obtain or request the transmission or transfer of personal data by requesting the Company to provide the data in a format that is readable or generally usable by electronic devices or disclose personal data via electronic information transfer.
• Right to withdraw consent.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission.
The owner of the personal data can exercise the above rights by submitting a request to the Company through the contact channel in Article 12. The Company will deal with your request no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date the Company receives the request or more depending on the volume and complexity of the request. If the company reject your request, the company will inform the reason for the refusal to the owner of the personal data
12. Contact us
If you wish to contact or to request the exercise of the rights of the data subject or if you have any questions or need advice or any complaint. You can contact us through the following channels.
12.1 Fill out the form at
Personal Data Contact Form
12.2 Contact : Legal Department
Bridgestone A.C.T (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 990, Abdulrahim Place Building, 16th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Phone: 02-779-6000 ext. 31510.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org